Cookies on this website
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Continue' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

Financial Support

Students with financial difficulties should read the University web pages on Financial Hardship and should then probably consult first their Supervisor or College Tutor for Graduates or Graduate Advisor. Students may contact the Student Advice Service.

You can ask your bank for help and a leaflet of advice is available from the British Bankers Association(BBA). You may also get advice from the National Association of Citizens' Advice Bureau, the National Debtline, or the Consumer Credit Counselling Service on 0800 138 1111.