Your profile is organised in blocks, each block is editable separately.
- The ‘Edit' button is located at the top right hand corner of each section
- Fields with a yellow star are compulsory
You can change your title, forename, middle initials and surname.
You can choose one or several suffixes that will appear after your name.
When editing, you can:
- Change your email address: ‘Edit' icon
- Add a new email address: ‘Add email'
- Change the order of email addresses: arrows ‘Up' and ‘Down'.
- Delete an email address: ‘Delete' icons.
You can change your PINFOX username, password and SSO username
- PINFOX username is used in the dropdown list when login in PINFOX
- SSO username is used for Symplectic, and will be used for PINFOX in the future
All staff and students who use social media to communicate professionally should follow our social media guidelines.
- PINFOX introduction
- PINFOX lists
- How to set up VPN
- Dashboard View
- Personal Information
- Research Information
- Programme Summary
- Researcher Timeline
- Titles, Keywords and Web links
- DPhil Projects
- Add a new PI
- Check for duplicates
- PINFOX timeline
- Story timeline
- User Details
- Producing a leaflet
- Printing a leaflet
- Finance Project update
- How to add a new finance project in PINFOX
- How to generate reports of finance projects ending within 6 months
- Finance Project Ending Reminders
- Contact us
- NDM Finance Project Officers
- NDM Administrators
- Symplectic update
- Resource Booking
- Writing for the Web
- Image Bank
- Create podcasts